Military and Veteran Student Services

All Things MVSS

Will my GI Bill pay for a class if I fail?
If you fail a class you receive what is called a "punitive grade" for that class. A punitive grade is a grade that doesn’t count as earned credit,...
Wed, 26 Jun, 2019 at 2:25 PM
How do I obtain my Joint Service Transcript (JST)?
To request transcripts from your time in military service, please visit  HERE.  Once on the site, you can use your CAC or create a log in.  In the m...
Tue, 9 Jul, 2019 at 10:32 AM
Does Park have an ROTC program?
Yes! Park University affords students the opportunity to complete the Army Reserve Officer Training Corps (ROTC) program while earning a baccalaureate degre...
Tue, 9 Jul, 2019 at 10:10 AM
Does Park accept MyCAA?
Yes, the MyCAA Scholarship can be used to assist military dependent students with their tuition at Park University! To see if you qualify for MyCAA, pl...
Tue, 9 Jul, 2019 at 10:48 AM