To request transcripts from your time in military service, please visit  HERE

Once on the site, you can use your CAC or create a log in. 

In the middle of the page, you will see links to FAQs as well as how to request your official transcript. Click on this link and it will lead you to instructions on how to request your transcripts. Transcripts can be electronically sent to:  

Please note that the JST website does not house the transcripts for Air Force. Students will need to visit the CCAF website HERE.

To request CCAF transcripts please look at the middle option bar and select "transcripts".

If you have any questions, please reach out the the Warrior Center at or the office of the Registrar at