Frequently Asked Questions

Common Park University terms related to Military and Veteran Student Services
Below are common Military and Veteran student services terms  COE – Certificate of Eligibility. A form that shows the type of GI Bill how many mon...
Wed, 19 Jun, 2019 at 1:41 PM
How do I get involved on with Student Organizations at Park University?
Student Organizations at Park University offer the opportunity to be involved in many different ways – on campus, in the community, and online. We offer Hon...
Wed, 19 Jun, 2019 at 3:35 PM