1. Highlight the desired signature and long-press it. Tap Copy.
2. Open the Outlook App on your device. Tap the Green Button (#) in the upper-left.
3. Tap the Gear Icon in the bottom left
4. Tap the Signature Setting.
5. Delete any signature there, then long-press the box and tap Paste. Note: pictures cannot be pasted into the Outlook App's signature.
6. This will paste in your copied signature. You can slide up/down to double-check the accuracy.
Finally, tap the back arrow to save your changes.