To forward your Academic Email to another email address:
1. Login to your Academic Email through the MyPark webpage or mail.park.edu. Once logged into the Gmail system, click the Gear Icon in the upper right part of the screen:
2. Click See All Settings:
3. Click the tab at the top called Forwarding and POP/IMAP:
4. Under Forwarding, click the button for Add a forwarding address:
5. Type the address you want to forward your email to in the box provided:
6. Click the Next button:
7. If you want to save a copy of your forwarded mail in the Google Apps system, select “keep Park University Mail’s copy in the Inbox” as show below:
8. Click Save Changes at the bottom:
9. Finally, you will receive a confirmation email at the address you have forwarded your Academic Mail to. You will need to follow the instructions in that confirmation email to finalize your forwarding.
If you tried the above and are still experiencing trouble, please click the Submit a New Ticket link above.