This guide will walk you through the steps to install the Five9 Contact Center software for use on your Home PC. If you are attempting to use Five9 Contact Center on your Park-issued laptop, please visit this article instead.
1. Please go to the Five9 Login page at https://login.five9.com
2. The username is your email@example.com (for example, firstname.lastname@example.org).
If you don't know, or have forgotten, your password please click the "Forgot password?" link.
If you have never logged in to Five9 before, please contact the IT Help Desk for assistance with your first login to Five9.
3. After logging in, you will see a screen similar to this (please note your options may differ based on the accesses you have).
4. To install the Five9 software for use on your Home PC, click on the Tools & Add-Ons link
5. Next, click on the link called “follow these steps”, as highlighted here:
6. Five9 requires use of a browser extension, and a Softphone Application, to function. You may use Chrome, Edge, or Firefox as the browser.
To install the Browser Extension, click on the appropriate link for the browser of your choice and follow the instructions to install that browser extension.
7. Next, click on the link for the appropriate version of the Softphone Application to download the right software. Typically, this will be the Windows Platform.
8. Install the software downloaded in Step 7, following the on-screen instructions to completion. You are likely to be prompted to allow this application to add changes to your Windows Firewall, please accept the default settings by clicking Apply/OK/Finish where prompted.
9. Return to https://login.five9.com (login again with your credentials if necessary), and click on the Agent link, and you are now ready to begin using the Five9 Contact Center!