1. Double Click on the WinSCP icon:
2. When WinSCP loads, the login dialog will show (See below for example):
- Type "godzilla.park.edu" into the "Host name" field. (See below for example)
- Type your CX user name into the "User name" field. (See below for example)
- Type your CX password into the "Password" field. (See below for example)
3. Save the Session information in the list on the left side:
NOTE: If this is the first time you are using WinSCP on your persistent desktop, click the "Save" button.
If you need to save your session information by clicking the "Save" button, this dialog will pop up when you click save.
- Click "OK" to save the session information for future use.
4. Click the "Login" button.
5. Once logged in, if you receive a Warning, click "Yes".
6. You may receive this prompt when logging in. Type your password and click "OK":
7. Once logged in, you will be taken to your personal directory in CX. Your PC's directory will be on the left and your CX directory will be on the right.
- To move a file to CX, move the file from the left side to the right side.
- To move a file to your PC, move the file from the right side to the left side.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.