The Citrix environment is available for you to use, but requires multi-factor authentication to access. Please follow these instructions to login:
- In your browser, go to https://citrix.park.edu and see if the login appears. If so, attempt to login. You should get a text to your phone that contains a login code. Enter that code into the browser to complete your login to Citrix.
- If you are unable to login to Citrix, please go to: https://mysignins.microsoft.com/ and login as you normally would to Office365. Click the Security Info tab on the left menu.
- If you do not have a phone number entered, click on the "Add Method", and enter your cell phone number
- If you do have a phone number entered, you should have an option to enable multi-factor authentication on the phone. Select that option and you will receive a text containing a code to your phone. Enter that code in the browser to complete the authentication.
- Log back into https://citrix.park.edu and repeat Step 1.
If you are still unable to login to Citrix or have any issues with your applications or data, please contact the Help Desk by visiting our support portal at https://support.park.edu, emailing us at email@example.com, or calling 816-584-6369.