Certificate of Eligibility:

Your Certificate of Eligibility (COE) will explain the amount of benefits you are eligible for. All educational benefits chapters have a  paper copy COE that is sent to the address you provided on your GI Bill application.

Chapter 33 (Post 9/11) can be found in a digital form off of VA.gov. A screenshot can be sent to the Warrior Center in lieu of the COE that is sent to your mailing address.

Leave and Earnings Statement (LES) or Current Orders:

If you would liketo receive the Active Duty tuition rate or the Active Duty Dependent rate, you must meet the following requirements:

  • Be currently serving on Active Duty or be an actively drilling Guardsmen or reservist.

  • Provide a current LES or Orders that shows your end of term of service (ETS) date.  

  • A dependent of an Active Duty Service member.  A current LES is required to validate a dependent's status.  

  • If the dependent has a different last name, we require a copy of the Service Members DEERS paperwork or proof of relationship.  

DD214 (Member 4 copy):

If you are a veteran or veteran dependent wanting to receive the Veteran tuition rate, you must meet the following requirements:

  •  Veterans: Please send us a copy of your DD214, member 4 copy. 

  • Veteran dependents: You must be using GI Bill to receive the veteran dependent rate. Please send us a copy of your COE. 

VA Agreement:

The VA Agreement is a contract between you and Park University that states you are aware of the stipulations of using your VA benefits. Please read this document carefully so that you understand the terms of using your benefits at the school.

You will be required to read, sign, and submit the form to the Warrior Center, your student success coach, campus center, or admissions representative.