You can now see how many Post-9/11 GI Bill benefits you have remaining as well as use this page as your COE!
To Check to see if your COE has been uploaded, please follow the steps below:
1. Visit VA.gov
2. Find the white square with Education title
3. Select "Check your Post-9/11 GI Bill benefits"
4. Choose the green button "Sign in or create an account"
5. Log In
6. Choose the green button "Check your GI Bill Benefits"
7. The screen will show your statement of entitlement. This page can be printed or screenshot and will work as your COE.
*Please not that if you have recently applied for your benefits and your application is still processing with the VA, you will not be able to view your benefits. Check back regularly to see if it has been updated.
If you have any questions, please contact the Warrior Center at email@example.com or call 816-584-6530.