Parkville Campus Center ID cards can be found  in our Campus Safety Office, located in the Thompson Student Center. 

To obtain your Park University Student ID, all you need is a valid photo ID, such as a driver’s license and time to visit enrollments services. All Park students attending the Parkville Daytime campus and the Kansas City Area Accelerated Program can get a picture ID from the Parkville campus. If you attend the downtown Kansas City campus, you need to obtain your ID card from the Downtown Kansas City campus for access to the parking garage. The first ID card issued to you is free, and each replacement card will cost $20.

Misplaced cards? Call the Campus Safety office as soon as possible at (816) 584­6444 to request that your card be deactivated. You will, then, need to stop by Campus Safety in person to receive your new card.