You can enable the Park University “Ask Park” skill by saying, “Alexa, enable the Park University skill,” or using your Android or iPhone by enabling the skill through the Amazon Alexa app.
You can link the Ask Park skill to your Park University ID number when enabling the skill by entering your Park ID number and your Park password when prompted. Linking the skill to your Park ID is not required, but does provide access to custom content specific to you if you do so.
To link your Park ID:
From the Alexa app on your phone of from the website https://alexa.amazon.com:
- Click on “Skills”
- In the Skills search box enter: Park University
- Click the magnifying glass icon
- Click on the Park University skill in the search results
- Click the Link Account button.
- Enter your Park ID number in the Park ID field
- Enter your Park password in the password box
- Click submit tap on the list icon to slide the menu bar click on skills and Games In skills and games tap on the search button to open a search box type in the search box "Park University" for the Park University skill and select Park University At the skill page, tap on "Enable to Use" to enable the skill After Enabling the skill, click on settings Then click on Link account to link your park university Account to the skill Enter your park university ID and password Yaay, your park university account is not linked to your skill. You are good to go