Installing and Using Citrix
Modified on: Mon, 16 Mar, 2020 at 12:41 PM
- You can go directly to the following address to download the installer for Citrix:
Once downloaded, you can skip to the Installation instructions below.
- Alternatively, you can avigate to https://citrix.park.edu using the browser of your choice.
- Log in with your student ID and password (If you are staff, use the credentials you use to sign into your Park issued PC), place a check in the “Terms and Conditions” box and then click the “Log On” button.
- Click on the “Detect Receiver” button. Or, you can click on "Use Light Version" or it may say "Log On" in which you can use the web browser version that does not require the application. However, its recommended to do this method for your personal computer if you don't want the Citrix App.
- Place a check in the “I agree with the Citrix License agreement” box and then click on the download button.
- Click on the downloaded program to install it.
- Click “Start”
- Place a check in the “I accept the license agreement” box and then click the “Install” button.
- Click on the “Finish” button.
- Now click on the “Continue” button in the window on the screen
- Place a check in the “Remember my choice” box and then click the “Open URL:Citrix Receiver” button.
- Click the light blue “Already Installed” link.
- Click the Desktop Tab at the top
- For Students, clicking on the “Student” icon will start up a virtual desktop that contains all the applications that you will need to successfully complete your assignments.
- For Faculty and Staff, you can click the Win10-64 icon to start up your virtual desktop
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.