How Can I Access/Obtain an Unofficial Transcript?
Beginning September 26th, 2022, students will only be able to access a free of charge unofficial Park University transcript via MyPark student portal, student tab.*
*Students have access to the student tab for 2 years after last attendance/graduation. After September 25, 2022 for students who attended and/or graduated over 2 years ago, an official transcript is a student’s only option for transcript obtainment. Students will visit, https://www.park.edu/current-students/registrar-and-transcripts/, click on order official transcript and proceed. There are fees associate with official transcript orders and depend on method of delivery.
**Neither Official nor Unofficial transcripts will be released if a student has a Student Accounting hold.
Current and/or students who HAVE attended in the last 2 years
You are able to view and print your unofficial transcript immediately, by navigating to MyPark.
- After logging into MyPark make sure you are on the Student tab
- Click on the Academic Information badge
- Select Transcript Request
- Make sure to select your correct Course Program level
- Undergraduate = Undergraduate certificate, Associates, Bachelors
- Graduate Program = Graduate certificate/diploma, Masters, Specialist
- Then click on View Unofficial Transcript
- Navigate to the bottom of the screen and select Printer Friendly-Custom Unofficial Transcript
- This will create a PDF for you to view and print with the Park University Logo
Students who HAVE NOT attended within the past 2 years
After September 25, 2022 for students who attended and/or graduated over 2 years ago, an official transcript is a student’s only option for transcript obtainment. Students will visit, https://www.park.edu/current-students/registrar-and-transcripts/
September 26, 2022 and forward:
- Visit https://www.park.edu/current-students/registrar-and-transcripts/
- Scroll down and click on the Order Official Transcript button
- Once you have been directed to the Parchment site, create your account
- Proceed with order
- Electronic Official transcripts are $10 and sent within 4-24 hours. Mailed Official transcripts are $12 and processed/sent 2-3 business days after order submission.
Prior to September 26, 2022
- Go to www.park.edu
- Click into the search box
- Search for "transcripts"
- Click on the "Official, Unofficial & Non-electronic Transcripts" link
- Scroll down to the Unofficial transcripts request section:
- Click the Order Unofficial Transcripts button to order unofficial transcripts.
- Fill out and submit the form.
- Unofficial transcripts can only be physically mailed – they cannot be sent by email or fax.
- Please allow 3-5 business days for processing and up to 2 weeks for arrival by mail.