To change your Park University password visit the Identity Manager (IDM) at https://accounts.park.edu. Changing your password via the IDM will update your password for most Park University systems including: MyPark, Canvas, Google, Outlook, lab and staff computers, and more.
1. Enter your Park ID@park.edu in the Username field and click the Next button.
2. Enter your password in the password field and click the Sign In button.
3. NOTE: If this is your first time logging into the identity manager you may be asked to setup your account. Simply Next to complete the setup of your account. Otherwise skip to Step 5.
4. Choose which method of password recovery you'd like to use, phone or email, or both. Then follow the instructions to complete each one:
5. From the main menu, click the Change password link on the right.
5. Enter your current password in the Old Password field. Then enter the Create new password field and confirm it below:
6. Finally, click the Submit buttom.
Please Note: Per Park University Security Policies, passwords will not be sent via email requests. You must call or chat with the Help Desk in order that your identity can be verified before a password is reset. Requests for passwords by email will be given the contact information in order that you call or chat with the Help Desk.