To change your Park University password visit the Identity Manager (IDM) at https://accounts.park.edu. Changing your password via the IDM will update your password for most Park University systems including: MyPark, Canvas, Google, Outlook, lab and staff computers, and more.
1. Enter your Park ID in the Park ID Number field and click the Log In button.
2. Enter your password in the password field and click the Log In button.
3. NOTE: If this is your first time logging into the identity manager you may be asked to setup your account. Simply follow the on screen instructions to complete the setup of your account.
4. From the main menu, click the Change your password icon.
5. Enter your current password in the Current password field.
6. Enter your desired new password in the New password field.
7. Re-enter your new password in the Confirm password field and click the Submit button.
Click the video below to see it happen:
Please Note: Per Park University Security Policies, passwords will not be sent via email requests. You must call or chat with the Help Desk in order that your identity can be verified before a password is reset. Requests for passwords by email will be given the contact information in order that you call or chat with the Help Desk.