This procedure explains how to enter new document(s) to a faculty record in eProcess. This will allow the instructor to be evaluated and is not done until the instructor file is complete and a Park ID is created.
See Create A New Faculty Record, for details on how to enter a new faculty record in CX and create a Park ID. Questions can be directed to email@example.com, the owner of this specific work instruction.
- Application Form: A signature is required. If it is missing ask applicant to resend; electronic signatures are acceptable; make sure SSN# is included. This is to avoid duplicate records.
Note: Some official transcripts include SSN# on them. An option is to check these transcripts before emailing the applicant for their SSN#.
- Cover Letter, Resume and/or CV: Combine Cover letter if received and resume and/or CV. A cover letter is not required. If the department desires one they will let you know to contact the applicant.
- Course Justification Forms: Combine numerically and departmentally course justifications and supporting documents.
- If they do meet the minimum requirements for some but not all, process only those courses they meet the minimum requirements for.
- Official Transcripts: Degree: Check that their degree meets the minimum requirement posted for the course(s) they are applying
- Electronic transcript: if the document is not protected, highlight the degree conferred only. (Adobe has this option)
- Hard copy transcript: Bracket around the degree
- If degree is not on transcript write “No Degree Conferred”.
- Letter of Recommendation: Minimum of 2 letters.
- Instructor Agreement form: applicants leave the Park University Representative field blank. Electronic signature is acceptable.
- Privacy Act: Electronic signature and date is acceptable.