The Student Technology Lab (or Tech Lab) is a place for students to explore the emerging technology at Park University.
The space is sponsored and maintained by the Student Technology Fee committee.
What is the Student Technology Fee Committee?
The Technology Fee Committee, often called the Tech Fee Committee, is a group of Park University students and IT advisors working to improve the student experience through technological improvements. We work on many small and large projects year-round to better our school, but are always looking for more ideas!
Do You Have an Idea for the Technology Fee Committee?
We want to ensure that students feel that their technology fee money is being spent well. To contribute ideas you can:
- Submit an official recommendation through our jotform.
- Come visit us and present your idea at our next meeting or Town Hall!
Want to Stay Updated on the Tech Fee Committee's Projects?
It is our goal to be the most student-facing committee at Park. You can keep up with us by:
- Following us on Crew
- Attend a Tech Fee Town Hall, hosted twice each semester!
- Join us at our weekly meetings!
Meeting Times and Locations: 9 AM every Friday in the GIbson Room located in Thompson, third floor.
- Email: email@example.com
- Crew: https://crew.park.edu/extracurriculargroups/94/feed