These instructions work for Outlook 2010 as well as Outlook 2016.
1. Click on the Start Button in the lower left corner of your desktop.
2. In the search bar type 'Outlook'
3. Open Outlook by double clicking on the program
4. A startup wizard will open. Click 'Next'
5. Click 'Next'
6. Your email information should automatically populate. Click 'Next'
7. It may take a few minutes to connect.
8. You will be prompted to enter your username and password. You will need to change the username from your email address to your Park ID number followed by "@park.edu" (#######@park.edu). Then enter your password in the password field, and click OK.
9. Once connected, you will click 'Next'
10. Outlook will open at that point. If you have an established mailbox already, it can take some time to populate all your emails. If you are a brand new user, it will open much quicker as there is little data to populate.
11. To add additional mailboxes: