1. Click on the Start Button in the lower left corner of your desktop.
2. In the search bar type 'Outlook'
3. Open Outlook by double clicking on the program
4. A startup wizard will open. Click 'Next'
5. Click 'Next'
6. Your email information should automatically populate. Click 'Next'
7. It may take a few minutes to connect.
8. Once connected, you will click 'Next'
9. Outlook will open at that point. If you have an established mailbox already, it can take some time to populate all your emails. If you are a brand new user, it will open much quicker as there is little data to populate.
10. To add additional mailboxes: