If your regular Park/MyPark password is not working / no longer working to log into Office 365 (https://login.microsoftonline.com), follow these quick instructions to re-sync it. (NOTE: These instructions are for Full-Time Faculty & Staff of Park University. For Students and Adjuncts, see this article instead: https://parkuniversity.freshdesk.com/solution/articles/6000175140-unable-to-log-in-to-office-365)
1. On your Park Computer, press Alt + Ctrl + Del on your keyboard.
2. Choose "Change a password".
3. Enter your current password for both old and new passwords. You do not need to change it if you don't wish to.
4. Wait 25-30 minutes to allow the Park Systems to re-sync your password with the Microsoft Office 365 Systems.
5. Go to https://login.microsoftonline.com and log in with your IDfirstname.lastname@example.org (for example, email@example.com) and your Park/MyPark password.