- Open Outlook 2013 and click File
- Click Info, then Account Settings, then Account Settings again.
- Highlight your current email account and click Change.
- The Server Settings box should appear, click More Settings.
- Click the Advanced tab, then click Add.
- Type in the name of the shared mailbox you want to add and click OK.
- Confirm this is the correct mailbox by verifying the right name has appeared in the list, and then click OK to save your changes.
- Click Next to continue.
- Click Finish.
- Click Close.
- You should now be able to find your newly added mailbox over on the left-hand side of your Outlook screen, apart from your own. You will need to click on the triangle to expand the folders.
Modified on: Thu, 12 Oct, 2017 at 2:39 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.