1. Navigate to https://citrix.park.edu using the browser of your choice.
2. Log in with your student ID and password, place a check in the “Terms and Conditions” box and then click the “Log On” button.
3. Click on the “Detect Receiver” button.
4. Place a check in the “I agree with the Citrix License agreement” box and then click on the download button.
5. Click on the downloaded program to install it.
6. Click “Start”
7. Place a check in the “I accept the license agreement” box and then click the “Install” button.
8.Click on the “Finish” button.
9. Now click on the “Continue” button in the window on the screen
10. Place a check in the “Remember my choice” box and then click the “Open URL:Citrix Receiver” button.
11. Click the light blue “Already Installed” link.
12. Clicking on the “Student” icon will start up a virtual desktop that contains all the applications that you will need to successfully complete your assignments.