- 1. Check your Sent Items folder to insure the message was sent.
- 2. If the message was sent, record the date and time the message was sent and what email address(s) the message was sent.
- 3. Open a work order for the email time and enter the information from step 2.
- 4. In order to properly trace the message we will also need the email header information for the message. The steps for accessing these headers can be found at: https://support.google.com/groups/answer/75960?hl=en
- 5. Copy and paste the information into your worker order.
- 6. Submit the work order and a member of our support staff will get back to you as quickly as possible.
Why do I get Sent Email Never Received Print
Modified on: Mon, 1 May, 2017 at 3:35 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.