To setup your VPN settings to connect to Park, please follow the following simple steps:
1. Save the attached file at the bottom of this page (Park University VPN.pcf) to your Desktop or other area that you can easily find it.
2. Open the VPN Client icon on your desktop:
3. Next, click the Import icon/button
4. On the new dialog box that opens, click the Park University VPN.pcf file that you saved to your desktop, then click Open
5. You should now have the profile setup in your VPN Client. You can now double click the new entry to connect to Park University VPN.
Let us know if you have any questions or need further assistance. We can be reached at 800-927-3024 or you can use the link above to Submit a New Ticket.